Advice and support is available to help you find somewhere to live and assist with any housing issues.

Common area in postgraduate accommodation

Finding somewhere to live

The University has a wide range of accommodation options and most students find that we have an accommodation solution to suit their needs.

If you would prefer not to live in University accommodation, we can also offer you advice and assistance on finding private rented accommodation.

Advice and support

University accommodation

If you are staying in University accommodation, our Residence Life team are on hand to deal with any issues you may have.

Private sector

Accommodation Services can advise on leases and your rights and responsibilities as private tenant.

The Edinburgh University Students' Association (EUSA) Advice Place also provides a helpful online guide to renting.

Accessibility menu