Information for staff on how to apply for an Easter Bush permit.
If you would like to apply for a parking permit applications should be made via MyEd.
Step by step guide
- Select 'login with EASE'. Enter your EASE password if you already have one, if you do not have an EASE password then select 'Need help registering with EASE?'
- Select the 'Services' tab.
- Select 'Apply for a permit now'
- Select 'Permit Application' on the menu screen
- Select the permit type you require from the drop down box
- Select the permit period and then click on ‘Check Availability'
- Complete the form, ensuring that all mandatory fields are completed
- It is ESSENTIAL that you provide your full Business / School address as this is where all correspondence and your permit will be sent.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you give careful consideration to the questions in “Additional Information” as these determine your eligibility for the permit you have selected
- Select ‘Proceed’
- Please read the Terms and Conditions, tick to confirm that you have read and understood them and select ‘Confirm’ to submit your application
- You will then be provided with a five-digit application number which will also be e-mailed to you as confirmation that you have submitted your application
- Your application is then processed by the Transport and Parking Office
If you are successful
If you are successful, a letter will be sent to your Business / School address to advise you. Your permit will then be sent by mail to your Business / School address
Applicants without computer access
If you do not have direct access to a computer or the ability to login to MyEd please contact the Transport and Parking Office.
Transport and Parking Office
13 Infirmary Street
Tel: +44 (0)131 650 9101 or 650 9554
This article was published on Oct 22, 2009