How to apply
A step by step guide on how to apply for a parking permit.
If you would like to apply for a parking permit applications should be made via MyEd.
Step by step guide
- To use the system visit www.myed.ed.ac.uk and select 'login with EASE'. Enter your EASE password if you already have one, if you do not have an EASE password, then select 'Need help registering with EASE?'
- Select the 'Services' tab.
- Select 'Apply for a permit now'
- Select 'Permit Application' on the menu screen
- Select the permit you require from the drop down box
- Select the permit period and then click on 'Check Availability'
- Complete the form, ensuring that all mandatory fields are completed
- It is ESSENTIAL that you provide your full Business/School address as this is where as this is where all correspondence and your permit will be sent
- Select 'Proceed'
- Please read the Terms and Conditions, tick to confirm that you have read and understood them and select 'Confirm' to submit your application
- You will then be provided with a four-digit application number which will also be emailled to you as confirmation that you have submitted your application
- Your application is then processed by the Transport and Parking Office
Applicants without computer access
If you do not have direct access to a computer or the ability to login to MyEd please contact the Transport and Parking Office.
Transport and Parking Office
13 Infirmary Street
Tel: +44 (0)131 650 9101 or 650 9554
This article was published on Jan 24, 2011