- Miss Tracey Gillies
- Consultant General & Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon and Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer
- Upper GI SurgeryRoyal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- Work: 0131 242 3620 (Vicky Dougal, Clinical Secretary)
- Work: 0131 242 3645 (Sarah Adams, Personal Assistant)
Miss Gillies's educational qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB)
- Fellow of Royal College (FRCS)
Appointments and activities
Consultant in General Surgery since 2004. Consultant link to HDU and CAA for General Surgery.
Consultant General Surgeon at Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh and St John's. Undergraduate and basic surgical training in Bristol including 1 year as Demonstrator in Anatomy.
Research in Vascular Surgery in the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh for 2 years (1994-1995). Specialist Registrar training in South East of Scotland (1996-2004) including 5 years as a flexible trainee.
- Drugs and therapeutics also Infection Control. Clinical lead for surgery (Flow 4) for unscheduled care
- Drugs and therapeutics - Clinical Lead for Flow 4 for unscheduled care collaborative
- Professional Lead for General Surgery, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- Delivering the future programme for National Health Service Lothian 2007
- Clinical Director
A list of Miss Gillies’s publications is available from the PubMed.gov website.
This article was published on Apr 6, 2011