- Mr Sudhir Kumar
- Associate Specialist in General Surgery and Honorary Senior Lecturer
- Laparoscopic SurgeryThe Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh and St. John's Hospital, Livingston,
- Work: 0131 242 3666 (Norma McKinnon, Clinical Secretary)
- Fax: 0131 242 3664
Mr Kumar has a special interest in Laparoscopic and Day Case Surgery and management of chronic pain after hernia repair.
Mr Kumar’s educational qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Fellow of the Royal College (FRCS), Edinburgh
- Master of Surgery (MS)
Appointments and activities
Mr Kumar is Educational Supervisor for foundation year doctors and trainer in laparoscopic hernia surgery. Tutor, ChM in general surgery in a virtual learning environment, University of Edinburgh.
A list of Mr Kumar’s publications is available from the PubMed.gov website.
This article was published on Feb 6, 2013