If you have not yet applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh, please do so first:
Please note that it is not possible to save incomplete scholarship applications. If you do not submit the application once started, any information you have inputted will be lost.
Whilst completing this application you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your personal details;
- Details of any degrees you hold or expect to hold;
- Any relevant details from your employment or training history;
- Details of journals you have had published;
- The topic of your proposed research;
- A research outline of no more than 300 words;
- A personal statement of no more than 300 words;
- Details of any other scholarships or awards you hold or have held.
We would recommend that you have with you everything that you need to complete this application before you start.
This article was published on Dec 9, 2011