Formula Santander Scholarships
Are you planning to spend a full year studying abroad? If you are studying at a Santander approved University, why not apply for a Formula Santander Scholarship.
The University of Edinburgh is excited to announce the availability of two scholarships to enable students to study abroad during the 2014-2015 academic session.
Each scholarship has a value of £4,200.
The scholarship supports undergraduate students domiciled in the UK who wish to undertake a full year studying abroad at an approved Santander university which is also a partner institution of the University of Edinburgh as specified below.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Fudan University
- Peking University
- Universität Heidelberg
- Universität zu Köln
- Universidad De las Américas Puebla
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. UNAM
- Universidade de Coimbra
- Universidade do Porto
- National University of Singapore. NUS
- Universidad de Alcalá
- Universidad de Alicante
- Universidad de Extremadura
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Barcelona
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Barcelona ESADE (Ramon Llull)
- Universidad de Granada
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
- Universidad Ceu San Pablo Madrid
- Universidad de Malaga
- Universidad de Navarra
- Universidad de Salamanca
- Universidad de Cantabria
- Universidad de Sevilla
- Universidad de Valladolid
- Babson College
- UCLA. University Of California
- University Of Pennsylvania
- Binghamton University
For a complete list of approved Santander universities, please visit the Santander website:
Elgible applicants should complete an online scholarship application form. All applications must be submitted no later than 24 October 2014.
A panel will meet in late October to assess the applications. All candidates will be notified in November 2014.
Scholarships and Student Funding Services
The University of Edinburgh
South Bridge Edinburgh
, EH8 9YL
Work: +44 (0)131 651 4070
Fax: +44 (0)131 651 4066
This article was published on Sep 10, 2014