FASIC host general practitioner’s forum
FASIC is hosting a forum for general practitioners on Wednesday 23 March 2011, 15.00 - 17.30.
The afternoon programme will include:
- Introduction and tour of new facilities at The Pleasance (Treena Shaw, FASIC Manager)
- The shoulder: examination and treatment (Sandi Lyall, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist)
- Pilates for back pain (Jenny Tyler, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist)
- Video gait analysis (Jane Lofthouse, Clinical Specialist Podiatrist)
- Muskulo-skeletal ultrasound examination (Alastair Nicol, Sports Medicine Consultant)
- Q and A with Dr Duncan Reid, Dr Alastair Nicol, Jane Lofthouse and the Physiotherapy Team
GPs wishing to attend the forum should contact Kerry Ross by Friday 4 March to register.
Tel: +44 (0)131 650 9285
This article was published on Jul 13, 2012