Outline of Project Schedule
February 2011 - May 2012
- Construction of the new KB Library.
- Additional mobile shelving installed on Darwin Library lower floor.
- Older book collection (acquired prior to, and not borrowed since, 1999) and entire journal collection (from the Darwin, JCM, Robertson Libraries) moved to Darwin Library.
- Newer book collection (acquired since 1999 and older books borrowed since this date) moved from Darwin, JCM and Robertson Libraries to new KB Library.
- Remodelling/Upgrading work in KB Centre.
- New KB Library opens.
- JCM and Robertson Libraries close.
- Darwin Library lower floor becomes the open access KB Library Store for the older book collection and journals.
- Remodelling/upgrading work in the former Darwin Library upper floor to include a new study/social area.
This article was published on Apr 14, 2011