We provide central administrative and management services for the College of Science and Engineering.
Our responsibilities include:
- central admissions and administration for undergraduate and postgraduate students in Science & Engineering
- on-course administration for undergraduate and taught postgraduate students
- administration of promotions and other academic staff affairs
- estates, finance and human resources services for the College
- support for research and strategic projects
- a number of other cross-College or cross-University programmes
Office opening hours: 9.00am - 5.00 pm (Mon-Fri)
Information for the College Head and Registrar.
The Office is organised into several support teams.
Contact information for our staff.
Detailed information for some of our senior administrative staff.
If you have any comments or complaints about the service of the College Office please contact the College Registrar.
College of Science and Engineering
The University of Edinburgh
Weir Building, The King's Buildings
West Mains Road
Tel: +44(0)131 650 5753
Fax: +44(0)131 650 5738
This article was published on Dec 3, 2012