Certificate of Matriculation
A Certificate of Matriculation provides proof that a student is/was matriculated for a particular academic session
- Certificates will only be produced if a student is/was fully matriculated for the relevant session
- The following information is included on the certificate: Session; Personal Details: Name, Matric No.; Programme of Study details; Method of Study; and Programme start and (expected) end dates
- Certificates will be posted to eligible students within 5 working days of the request being received (21 days during September).
- Because of the personal nature of the information the certificate contains, certificates can only be requested by the student concerned and not by third parties
- Please note that Registry will not be able to process any requests received from students who are not fully matriculated
This article was published on Mar 25, 2013