Printing Services are continually improving processes to ensure that any impact on the environment, resulting from the production process, is minimised.
Some current activities include:
- Our inks are made from vegetable based oils.
- 80% of papers used have recycled content.
- 100% of our papers used have a mix of recycled or FSC accredited content.
- all our waste paper pre and post production is recycled
- our digital processes are chemistry free.
- all our waste toners are collected and recycled.
- we reuse boxes from suppliers for packaging finished products.
- we minimise transport into Edinburgh by sourcing our products from fewer suppliers.
- all our waste chemistry is collected and correctly disposed of.
- we minimise the use isopropyl alcohol in our process.
This article was published on Mar 16, 2012