Application guidance

Our online application system, EUCLID, is quick and easy to use and allows you to track the progress of your application.

It is important that you have the correct documentation ready before starting your application. Failure to provide these supporting documents could delay the application process.


Making your application

You do not have to complete and submit your application in one session, you can save it at any point in the process and return to it when you are ready to do so, via MyEd, the University’s web portal.

You will be emailed a University User Name (UUN) and an encrypted link which will enable you to complete your application at a future date. This will be helpful if, for example, your browser connection fails during the application process. The email will also provide contact details in the event of assistance being required.

Applying for an ATAS Certificate

When you are given an unconditional offer of a place of study at the University for a course that requires ATAS clearance, your offer letter will indicate the JACS code of the course. It will also inform you if you need to obtain an ATAS certificate before applying for your visa.

If you do need to apply for an ATAS Certificate please click on the link below for details of the process.

Tracking your application

Once you've finished submitting your application, you will be able to track your application and respond to the University via MyEd.

Applicants with a disability

We encourage enquiries and applications from disabled applicants and students, including those with specific learning impairments. The University's aim is to create an environment which enables disabled students to participate fully in the mainstream of university life. The Disability Office gives a general guide to facilities for disabled students and information on access to specific support can be provided on request.

Deferring your studies

In exceptional circumstances students may be able to defer their admissions offer to the following academic session. Please contact the College Postgraduate Office to see if this is possible.

You may be required submit further documentation. For example references need to be dated within one year of the start of your studies, these may need to be renewed if a deferral means they are out of date, and English Language Certificates must be dated within two years of the start of your studies, these may need to be renewed if a deferral means they are out of date.

Conflicting studies

Students at this University must not, except in exceptional cases and with the permission of the College, undertake any concurrent credit bearing studies in this (or in any other) institution other than the one for which they are registered in this University.

Related links

Accessibility menu