The purpose of the Research Committee is to make decisions on research strategy and activity within the School.
- To implement and develop College research strategy.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of research activity and to promote and assist with applications for research funding.
- To promote participation in research.
- To approve, and report on, the award of leave of absence/sabbaticals.
- To review documentation relating to the Research Assessment Exercise.
- To advise on the provision of research training for staff.
- To report to the College Research Committee.
This article was published on Aug 21, 2012