Postgraduate Studies Group
The Postgraduate Studies Group is the forum in which decisions affecting postgraduate teaching and curriculum are taken.
- Head of Graduate School.
- Administrator for Graduate School.
- To promote the implementation of College strategy in course and curriculum development.
- To propose postgraduate curriculum changes.
- To appoint postgraduate workers and fellows.
- To approve all concessions.
- To monitor the effectiveness of postgraduate teaching and supervision.
- To consider and respond to any documents or issues referred by other committees, for example the College Postgraduate Studies Committee.
- To report to the College Postgraduate Studies Committee.
This article was published on Aug 10, 2009