Articles and book chapters
- 'The "Freedom Machine": The New Woman and the Bicycle.' Transport in British Fiction: Technologies of Movement, 1840-1940. Ed. Adrienne Gavin & Andrew Humphries. 2014.
- (Co-authored with Karin Sellberg) 'The Dismemberment of Will: Early Modern Fear of Castration.' Historia Calamitas: Castration and Culture from Antiquity through Early Modern Europe. Ed. Larissa Tracy. Suffolk: Boydell & Brewer, 2013.
- (Co-authored with Karin Sellberg) 'Intersectionality and Dissensus: A Negotiation of the Feminist Classroom.' Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (Special Issue: 'Being a Feminist Academic') 31.5/6 (2012): 542-555.
- 'Death and Desire: Female Necrophilia as Gender Transgression.' Transgression and Its Limits. Ed. Matt Foley, Neil McRobert and Aspasia Stephanou. Newcastle Upon Tyne: CSP, 2012: 71-81.
- (With Karin Sellberg and Kam Aghtan) Special Issue of Somatechnics: 'The Somatechnics of Movement', 4.1 (March 2014).
- (With Karin Sellberg and Kam Aghtan) Corporeality and Culture: Bodies in Movement. Farnham: Ashgate, 2014.
- (With Ally Crockford) Special Issue of Nineteenth-Century Gender Studies: 'Writing Bodies: Gender and Medicine in the Nineteenth Century', 9.2 (July 2013).
For the journals Thirdspace: A Journal of Feminist Theory & Culture, Foucault Studies, and The Latchkey: A Journal of New Woman Studies.
« Back to main profile
This article was published on Mar 18, 2011