Academic staff profiles
- The Squirrels Are Dead (Bloodaxe, 2010)
- This Man’s Town (tall-lighthouse, 2008)
ESSAYS AND ARTICLES
- ‘“a potted peace / lily”? Northern Irish Poetry since the Ceasefires’, Oxford Handbook of Modern Irish Poetry, ed. Fran Brearton and Alan Gillis (forthcoming, Oxford University Press, 2012).
- ‘“The Gentle Art of Re-perceiving”: Post-Ceasefire Identity in the Poetry of Alan Gillis’, Irish Studies Review Vol. 17 No. 3 (2009).
- ‘Shapes that Mean Something?: The ‘Yarrow’ Template in Muldoon’s Recent Long Poems’, New Voices in Irish Studies: Essays on History and Literature, ed. Brian Griffin (Bath Spa University Press, 2009).
- ‘Violence in the Early Work of Michael Longley’, A Further Shore: Essays in Irish and Scottish Studies, ed. Eadaoin Agnew et al (Aberdeen University Press, 2008).
- ‘Testing Boundaries: Form and Genre in the Poetry of Michael Longley and Don Paterson’, Beyond the Anchoring Grounds: More Crosscurrents in Irish and Scottish Studies, ed. Shane Alcobia-Murphy et al (Belfast: Cló Ollscoil na Banríona, 2005).
« Back to main profile
This article was published on Nov 26, 2012