- Paul Dundas
- Reader in Sanskrit
- Sanskrit StudiesThe University of Edinburgh
- 7, Buccleuch Place
- Room G1
- EH8 9LW
- Work: +44 (0)131 650 4175
- Fax: +44 (0)131 651 1258
Research interests include:
- Middle Indo-Aryan philology
- Classical Sanskrit literature and literary theory
- "Some Svetambara Jain Narrative Collections from the Eleventh and Twelfth Centuries, with Particular Reference to the 'Other Hemacandra' ", School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, March 2011.
- "Sex, Caste and Death in Seventeenth Century Digambara Jainism", Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University, April 2011.
This article was published on Nov 2, 2011