Archived list of the 2005 seminars at the Centre for Integrative Physiology (CIP).
- Dr François Guillemot (MRC NIMR, Mill Hill, London)
- 'Mechanisms controlling cell type specification and differentiation in the mouse telencephalon '
- Dr Jonathan Johnston (University of Aberdeen)
- 'A novel role for melatonin in neuroendocrine development?'
- Prof Julian Dow (Glasgow University)
- 'Integrative physiology and functional genomics of renal function in Drosophila'
- Prof Chris Yeo (University College, London)
- 'Cerebellum and consolidation of motor memories'
- Prof Nigel Pyne (Strathclyde Institute for Biomedical Sciences, Glasgow)
- 'Receptor tyrosine kinase and G-protein coupled receptor signalling platforms'
- Host: Dr Ferenc Antoni
- Prof Phil Robinson (Children's Medical Research Institute, Sydney, Australia)
- 'Inhibitors of synaptic vesicle endocytosis'
- Seminar afternoon on imaging
- Prof David Murphy (University of Bristol)
- 'Functional genomics of the dehydration-induced remodelling of the central osmoresponsive circuit'
- Prof Iain J Clarke (Monash University, Australia)
- 'Getting fat: it's all in the head'
- Professor Volker Haucke (Freie Universitaet Berlin, Germany)
- 'Regulatory mechanisms in clathrin-mediated endocytosis'
- Prof Matt Kaufman (University of Edinburgh)
- History of phrenology
This article was published on Mar 23, 2010