Career development consultation
A career development consultation is a one-to-one appointment with a professional careers adviser.
You can have as many consultations as you need and they are available all year round.
One to one specialist advice
You can use this appointment for many purposes, including:
- discussing your career options and planning strategies
- practical advice on preparing a targeted CV or application form.
- undertaking a mock job interview for an upcoming role you have applied for
- general advice and discussion on any career issue relevant to you or your current situation
Help for everyone
Consultation appointments can help you, whatever your current stage. You may:
- have recently joined the University.
- be coming to the end, or potential end, of a project or contract.
- have been here a number of years and aim to develop a long term career in the University
- be actively looking to move in a new career direction.
How to book
To book a consultation appointment, please complete a career development consultation booking form. Please send the form directly to us - contact details are on the booking form.
The process of booking an appointment is confidential.
This article was published on Aug 10, 2011