Tutors and demonstrators at Edinburgh at supported by their Schools as well as by the IAD.
Check what support is available to you, including your course team and your peers.
IAD support for enhancing your teaching
Advice about enhancing your teaching by:
- collecting feedback on your teaching
- discussing your teaching with others (includes information on IAD office hours for tutors and demonstrators)
- reflecting on your teaching
- using the Teaching Log to record your teaching experiences
- support for Principal's Career Development Scholars (Teaching)
Information about support for seeking seekign accreditation from the Higher Education Academy (HEA):
- new course: Introduction to Academic Practice (HEA-accredited at Associate level)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice - eligibility
- applying to the HEA via their individual recognition route
This article was published on Jan 13, 2014