In addition to online publications in Excel and PDF such as Statistical Bulletins on Housing, Homelessness and Households, this site also has a data library. At present the library contains household estimates and projections, right to buy sales information, census adjusted tenure tables and post census vacant survey. Other links include: Data Supplier Area providing guidance and forms for local authorities and other organisations supplying data; links to external websites providing housing or related statistics.
Key data available include:
* Housing Statistics for Scotland: Key Trends Summary
* New house building
* Conversions and demolitions
* Sales of social sector housing
* Public authority housing stock
* Housing for older people and those with disabilities
* Management of local authority housing (lettings, evictions, housing lists, vacant stock)
* Houses in multiple occupation
* Private sector housing improvement and repair grants
* Rent registration
Freely available data on internet.
This article was published on Feb 26, 2013