FAQ: What happens when I leave the University?

The user must specify if they require a refund, please contact: cashless-catering@mlist.is.ed.ac.uk

If a refund isn't requested it will be assumed remaining funds on the card will be used up by the cardholder.

On graduation or termination of employment with the University all balances remaining on cards and within Web Wallets will remain for a period of six months for users to spend. Any unspent sums remaining after this six month period will be retained by the University.

Accessibility menu