What is sensitive data?
Sensitive data includes:
- The personal details (e.g. lists from EUCLID), performance data (e.g. grading, marks or assessments) or financial records (e.g. bank account data) of staff, students, alumni, NHS staff, other University business partners, and any other people who are identifiable.
- Draft or new exam questions before they are used in an exam.
- Data and/or correspondence about proposed changes to high profile strategies, policies and procedures (e.g. changes to UG admissions policy) before they are publicised.
- Information that if compromised, would disadvantage the University in commercial or policy negotiations before contracts have been finalised.
- Correspondence provided to the University in confidence.
This article was published on Jul 25, 2012