The KB Library Study Centre offers a range of hardware, software, and computer services.
- Floor 1 - 5 windows PCs and 4 group study pods
- Floor 2 - 99 windows PCs
- Floor 3 - Closed until 5th September due to refurbishment.
Software and services
- Graphics and multi-media systems and printing facilities available in uCreate
- 1 accessible PC.
- 1 colour multi-function printer on the 2nd floor
- 1 mono multi-function printer on the 3rd floor
- Scanning facilities on the 2nd floor
- Opening hours - 24hrs a day, with swipe card access after the building is closed.
- Some of the PCs are available for class bookings.
- Some of the PCs are used for exams
This article was published on May 28, 2014