Add a new Announcer to a stream
Add a new Announcer (Admin) to a Stream.
You can only add new announcers to a stream if you are the stream owner.
If you are a stream owner you will be able to do this using the Stream Admin tab, and all the streams that you own will be listed within this tab.
- Click the Steam Admin link on the navigation menu at the top of the Announcements Admin Channel
- Click Edit Announcers beside the stream you wish to add your announcer to
- Select Add a new announcer to [Stream name] stream
- Enter the UUN (Universal Username) in the box provided
- Click Add New Announcer button
- If the Universal Username is not found you will be given a page where you can enter their email address instead
This article was published on May 31, 2011