Degree programme transfers

Students wishing to transfer into a different degree programme must submit an application form.

Students wanting to transfer into a different degree programme in September 2014 must submit the degree programme transfer request form.

Students who are looking to transfer between Colleges within the University or who are looking to extend the length of their period of study should send their form to College Office, 57 George Square, Edinburgh.

Other transfer requests should be sent to the Director of Undergraduate Studies in the School which owns the programme into which the student wishes to transfer.


These forms should be received by 4 April 2014.

The deadline for transfer applications to move into B.Ed. (Physical Education) is 2 December 2013.

School contacts

Responsibility for some decisions regarding degree transfers and concessions has been devolved to Schools. The following guide provides information about School officers with responsibility for these devolved powers.

Guidance documents

Comprehensive information about transfer procedure applications can be found in the guidance for direction of studies.

UWP social network share

Please note: The University is not responsible for the content of external sites.

Accessibility menu