Learning and Teaching Strategy
The College Learning and Teaching Strategy 2010 has been developed following extensive consultation with Schools.
Learning and teaching strategy 2010
- aims to provide a framework for Schools to help them develop action plans to continually improve the student learning experience
- is deliberately broad so that the 11 Schools and the Office for Lifelong Learning that make up the College are able to make their plans as relevant as possible to the particular needs of their own students
- is also a tool for Schools and the Office of Lifelong Learning to showcase what they do well in a more systematic way.
Within the Strategy, the following topics are important priorities for 2011-2012:
- Research-teaching linkages
- Academic and pastoral support
- Reforming the learner journey
The College provides a range of learning and teaching resources for staff, including case studies.
This article was published on Feb 21, 2012