MSc in Applied Psychology CYP
The programme handbook, timetables and e-learning materials.
Accessing online timetables, e-learning materials and Programme handbook and forms
To access our online timetables, e-learning materials and Programme handbook and forms, please follow these instructions to register as an "EASE friend" (this is the security system we are using for guests).
- Enter the email address that the MSc administration team have for you (usually an NHS address)
- Tick the box to accept the University of Edinburgh Computing Regulations and click the "sign up now" button. An email will be sent to the address you entered.
- Go to the email and click on the link "Create EASE Friend Account".
- Enter your email address again and set your password. We will not have a record of this password but you will be emailed with a password change/reset link - please keep a copy of this.
- Send the email address you used to create the EASE Friend account to email@example.com. This is important because we need to add your address to our permissions file.
You can then follow the links above to access our secure areas.
Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any errors, problems, suggestions or comments in relation to any of these sites.
This article was published on Apr 11, 2012