Charges for new furniture
Information on who pays for furniture and how payment is made.
Do I pay for furniture?
You will be charged for furniture if you are located in one of the following areas:
- English Language Teaching Centre (ELTC)
- Scottish Universities' International Summer School (SUISS)
- Scottish Interactive Technology Centre (SITC)
- Office of Lifelong Learning (OLL)
- Veterinary Practice Units
- Postgraduate Dental Institute
- Biomedical Research Resources
- General Practice
- University Health Service
- Centre for Sport and Exercise
- Transport and Parking Office
- Day Nursery
- Accommodation Services
The above is not a definitive list. All areas will also be charged for new furniture where the individual is:
- Looking for different items from the make and model of items on the standard furniture list (see below).
- A researcher and other non-university paid member of staff.
- Student (requiring furniture for own use e.g special chairs).
How to pay?
Should you be requesting items that do require to be paid for, please forward an eIT, or project code, to the Furniture Office for the chargeable items.
If you do not have access to eITs please locate your eIT user from the All Live User List.
Please contact us if you require further guidance.
This article was published on May 11, 2011