How to use this service to advertise your unwanted goods or find items for your Department / Unit.
What is the purpose of the Equipment Exchange site
This facility allows redundant equipment to be advertised, and exchanged or sold between departments, within the University.
Aims of the facility
- To reduce the deterioration of capital equipment through lying in disuse.
- To reduce the amount of waste created through redundant equipment being discarded.
- To enable departments to recover some of their outlay on equipment that is no longer needed.
- To reduce the necessity for money and resources to be expended on buying new items which may already be available within the University.
- To comply with the WEEE Regulations (see link below for more details).
Using the Equipment Exchange
This article was published on Jan 12, 2010