Alison House is a tenement block situated adjacent to Nicolson Square.
Old painted signs across the façade recall its earlier use as Martinot's Warehouse. Adapted for Music by the University in 1964.
Opening hours: 08:00am - 10:00pm
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||C|
|Year of build||1780|
|Number of floors|
|Space Management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||3150 m2|
Rooms in this building which can be booked by members of staff:
|02||Lecture Room B 2.01|
|Faculty Room 2.02|
|Lecture Room A 2.04|
|Seminar Room 2.07|
This article was published on Mar 23, 2010