The e-Science Centre was the original Relief Church (1765) but was rebuilt in 1796-98, when the tenements on either side were built. This in turn rebuilt for the United Presbyterian Church in 1857 and was converted to University offices circa 1990 by Reiach and Hall.
Wherever possible we have installed access ramps and access lifts to help mobility-impaired building users gain access to our buildings.
We have also put in place disabled evacuation lifts and emergency evacuation procedures for wheelchair users in the event of fire.
|Listed building category||n/a|
|Year of build||1857|
|Number of floors|
|Space Management zone||Central|
|Gross internal area||1995 m2|
There are no rooms in this building which are centrally bookable by staff.
This article was published on Mar 1, 2011