Staff research interests
Dr Stuart Aitken
Psychologist and Visual Impairment Specialist
Education, Teaching and Leadership (ETL)
Tel: +44 (0)131 651 6076
Location: Paterson's Land
Stuart Aitken works as a Psychologist and Visual Impairment Specialist at CALL Scotland.
- educational technologies and special educational needs/disabilities in relation to severe communication difficulties;
- effectiveness of low tech and medium tech methods of intervention;
- identify, assess and intervene where combined effects of specific learning difficulties in literacy and severe visual impairment;
- spectrum of issues relating to deafblindness and multisensory impairment legislation;
- policy relating to children and young people with special educational needs.
Publications list for Dr Stuart Aitken
This article was published on Oct 25, 2011