CARE researchers have provided numerous keynote and invited lectures for international scientific conferences.
- Sanders, R.H. (2011), Physiological and Biomechancial Evaluation in Swimming. Conference of the Research Center in Sports Sciences, Health Sciences and Human Development (CIDESD). Universidade da Beira Interior, Covilhã, Portugal, 8-9 October. Keynote address.
- Sanders, R. H. (2011), Swimming Research - A Team Game. German NPC 60th Birthday Satellite Conference on Sport Science, Berlin, 8-9 September. Keynote address.
- Sanders, R.H., (2011). From technical foundations to increased efficiency in swimming. In A.P Veloso, F. Alves., R.J. Fernandes, F. Conceicao, and J. P. Vilas-Boas (Eds.) Applied Biomechanics in Sports, ISBS Special Thematic Session on Swimming Biophysics, 29th Conference of the International Society of Biomechanics in Sports, Porto, Portugal, June 27-July 2, 2011, pp. 61-64. Invited lecture.
- Sanders, R.H., McCabe, C., Machtsiras, G., Thow, J., Einarsson, I. (2011). Better times: Monitoring performance in swimming. In, N.T. Cable and K. George (Eds.) 16th Annual Congress of the European College of Sport Sciences, 6-9 July, 2011, Liverpool, UK., pp. 270. Invited lecture.
- Sanders, R.H., (2010). Biomechanics feedback in swimming. In ISBS Special Thematic Session on Feedback to Athletes. 28th Conference of the International Society of Biomechanics in Sports. Marquette, Northern Michigan. July 20, 2010. Invited lecture.
- Sanders, R.H., Psycharakis, S.G., Naemi, R., and McCabe, C.B. (2008). Advancing swimming science with CARE. In V. Medved (ed.) in D. Milanovic and F. Prot (eds.) Proceedings of the 5th International Scientific Conference on Kinesiology. University of Zagreb, Zagreb, September 8-13, 2008, pp.81-89. Invited lecture plenary sessions.
- Sanders, R.H. (2008). Deriving three-dimensional forces and torques in swimming. In J. Cabri, et al. (eds.) Book of Abstracts of the 13th Annual Congress of the European College of Sport Sciences. Estoril, Portugal, 9-12 July 2008. pp13. Invited lecture.
- Sanders, R.H. (2008). Skilled movement represented as low frequency travelling sinusoidal waves. Functional, Algorithmic and Implementation Aspects of Motor Control and Learning. Liverpool Hope University, May 15-16, 2008. Invited lecture.
- Sanders, R.H. (2008). The role of three-dimensional analysis in enhancing performance in swimming. 16th FINA World Sports Medicine Congress, Manchester 7-8th April 2008. Invited lecture.
- Sanders, R.H. and Naemi, R. (2008). Swimming science and technology at the Centre for Aquatics Research and Education. International Sports Engineering Conference. Tehran. February 14, 2008. Invited lecture.
This article was published on Oct 4, 2011