The Undergraduate Office deals mainly with support for students on undergraduate programmes and PGDE programmes.
Our Undergraduate Office team have six main areas of responsibility. They are:
- Co-ordination of undergraduate courses.
- Co-ordination of undergraduate programmes.
- Administrative and clerical support for undergraduate courses and programmes, including handling student materials such as course and programme handbooks and placement guidelines.
- Administrative and clerical support for: staff and student placement arrangements; recording of assessment results; co-ordination of exam boards; special circumstances committees; external examiners (appointments, accommodation, fee payments and expenses claims).
- Operation of the Personal Tutor Scheme.
- Timetabling of classes and room allocation.
Contact details of all staff in our Undergraduate Office.
Personal Tutoring and Student Support Office
Through the links below, you will find details about our Personal Tutoring System and information about the support our Student Support Office provides.
This article was published on Dec 18, 2013