The Undergraduate Office deals mainly with support for students on undergraduate programmes and PGDE programmes.
Our Undergraduate Office team have six main areas of responsibility. They are:
- Co-ordination of undergraduate courses.
- Co-ordination of undergraduate programmes.
- Administrative and clerical support for undergraduate courses and programmes, including handling student materials such as course and programme handbooks and placement guidelines.
- Administrative and clerical support for: staff and student placement arrangements; recording of assessment results; co-ordination of exam boards; special circumstances committees; external examiners (appointments, accommodation, fee payments and expenses claims).
- Operation of the Personal Tutor Scheme.
- Timetabling of classes and room allocation.
Student Support Office and Personal Tutoring System
The staff in the Student Support Office (within our Undergraduate Office) are here to provide help and advice - if needed - to our undergraduate and PGDE students. More details through the link below. Here we also have a link which leads to details on our Personal Tutoring System.
Contact details of all staff in our Undergraduate Office.
This article was published on Oct 16, 2012