Innovative Learning Week
A week-long programme of creative and experiential learning events to give students and staff a chance to develop new skills.
What happens during ILW?
Regular lectures and tutorials will be replaced with a range of exciting opportunities to:
- gain a new perspective on your degree subject / develop your skills and ideas your dissertation
- learn new skills and inspire you to think about your future career
- develop your skills to design and undertake research for your dissertation
- exchange ideas and stimulate debate
- meet staff and students from different Schools and Colleges
- network and find new opportunities for research or revision
This article was published on Nov 13, 2014