Back to main profile
- 'The Importance of Music to Anders Behring Breivik'. Journal of Terrorism Research, Vol.4 May 2013, pp.5-18. Available at: <http://ojs.st-andrews.ac.uk/index.php/jtr/article/view/620/532>
- 'Constructing Sexuality and Gender in Extreme-Right Music'. Music Research Seminar Series. University of Edinburgh. 14 February 2013.
- 'Putting Popular Music in its Race: The extreme-right music scene, transNationalism and community.' Imagining Communities Musically: Putting Popular Music in its Place. Biennial IASPM-UK/Ireland Conference. University of Salford. 5-7 September 2012.
- '"And for those of you who don’t like metal...": The softer side of extreme-right music.' White-Power Music: Germany in the World. University of Göttingen. 6 June 2012.
- 'Mechanisms of Censorship Avoidance in the Extreme-Right Music Scene.' Music, Oppression and Resistance. University of Amsterdam. 2-3 March 2012.
- 'För Fäderneslandet: Swedish Extreme-Right Music and the Portrayal of Swedish Exceptionalism.' Nordic Research Network 2012. University of Edinburgh. 23-24 February 2012.
- 'When Does Folk Become Fascist? The class-bound discourse of Folk Music.' Spectres of Class: Representing Social Class from the French Revolution to the present. Chester University. 15-16 July 2011.
- '"This Machine Kills Fascists": Contemporary Narratives of Popular Music and Racism.' IASPM Postgraduate Student Conference. Liverpool University. 9-10 June 2011.
- 'Ultima Thule and the Ambiguation of Racist Music.' Unravelling Narratives: ACE/ECA Postgraduate Research Methods Conference. Edinburgh University. 30 November 2010.
This article was published on Sep 16, 2010