A complete list of the books published by the Centre for Theology and Public Issues. Follow the link to read available texts online.
- Christianity and the Future of Welfare, Duncan B. Forrester, Epworth, 1985.
- The End of Punishment: Christian Perspectives on the Crisis in Criminal Justice, Chris Wood, 1991.
- Capital: A Moral Instrument? Members of Working Group on Finance and Ethics, 1992.
- Beyond Fear: Vision, Hope & Generosity, Andrew R. Morton (ed.), Saint Andrew Press, 1998.
- Public Theology for the 21st Century: Essays in Honour of Duncan Forrester, William F. Storrar and Andrew R. Morton, (eds.), T&T Clark International, 2004.
Public Concerns series
In 2003, we launched a new series of books on Public Concerns edited by William Storrar and Alison Elliot, in partnership with the Saint Andrew Press.
- God in Society: Doing Social Theology in Scotland Today, William F. Storrar and Peter Donald (eds.), Saint Andrew Press, 2003.
- Honouring Children: The Human Rights of the Child, Kathleen Marshall and Paul Parvis, Saint Andrew Press, 2004.
- Netting Citizens: Exploring Citizenship in the Internet Age, Johnston R. McKay (ed.), Saint Andrew Press, 2004.
- Growing Citizens: An Interdisciplinary Reflection on Citizen Education, Alison Elliot and Heidi Poon (eds.), Saint Andrews Press, 2009.
This article was published on Nov 22, 2011