A complete list of all the discussion papers published by the Centre for Theology and Public Issues. Follow the link to read the texts online.
- The Virtues of the Progressive Educator, Paulo Freire, 1988.
- The Radical Anglo-Catholic Social Vision, Kenneth Leech, 1989.
- Encountering Illness, Michael Ignatieff, 1989.
- A Rationale for Religious Communication, Chris Arthur, 1988.
- The Good Society Today, David Jenkins, 1994.
- Cool Dads: What Do Children Need?, Cynthia Milligan and Alan Dowie, 2000.
- An Apt and Cheerful Conversation on Marriage, John Witte, 2000.
- Building a Citizens Welfare State, Ruth Lister, 2001.
- Out of the Shadows: Christianity and Violence against Women in Scotland, Lesley Orr Macdonald, 2001.
- The End of Equality? A Strange Silence in Public Debate, Duncan B. Forrester, with responses from Christopher Rowland, Rev. Kathy Galloway and Church Action on Poverty, 2002.
This article was published on Nov 22, 2011