There are a few rules that parents should know about which will help to make your child's stay at the Nursery safe and happy.
- Parents are requested to fill in the "emergency contact form" and to update it when necessary. It is important that the Nursery can contact the parents at all times
- Parents are requested to read the "illness and medication regulations" information, available at the office
- All children should bring seasonal outdoor clothing (hat/sunhat, gloves, boots, a jacket) as they are in the garden every day
- We request that parents bring nappies and wipes, cotton wool etc. on a daily or weekly basis
- Please close all doors behind you and be particularly vigilant in the grounds of the Nursery.
- Please do not allow your child to open the main doors.
This article was published on May 14, 2009