These are the core and elective modules that will be available to you on the programme.
The programme is split into 10 or 20 credit core modules and 10 credit elective modules. You are required to complete 60 credits each year.
Elective modules run once a year and only if there are at least three students interested. It may not be possible to have all of your preferred choices due to timetabling and student quotas.
- Core modules
- Acute Medicine and Clinical Decision Making
- Clinical Skills (examination/ communication/ procedures)
- Introductory Skills
- Imaging in Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine
- Principles of Clinical Pharmacology
- Research Methods
- Science of Medicine
- Elective modules
- Clinical Genetics
- Clinical Education/ Teaching
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Global Health
- Health Informatics
- Medical Ethics and Law
- Palliative Care and Pain Management
- Principles of Quality Improvement in Healthcare and Patient Safety
- Translational Medicine
This article was published on May 21, 2012