Statement of Service
Careers Service Mission Statement
The Careers Service aims to expand the horizons of students and recent graduates of the University, enabling them to make informed career decisions in order to progress towards high personal and professional achievement and a fulfilling future.
Our goal is to be a world-class first choice careers service. We aim to do this through a high quality service that:
- offers impartial guidance and information
- offers centrally, and in partnership with Schools, a range of career development learning opportunities
- builds relationships with all types of employing and training organisations in order to market students and graduates of the University
- enables students to build up useful work experience and support themselves financially through part-time and vacation employment
- communicates developments in the graduate market to the University and the wider community.
Read our full Statement of Service to students and graduates::
This article was published on Sep 19, 2012