Developing structures which create the opportunity for reflection on experience.
Maintaining and developing structures which create the opportunity for reflection on experience by drawing on appropriate ranges of evidence, including national and international benchmarks.
Examples of how this Indicator of Enhancement is embedded in the University’s reflection, procedures and activities:
- participation in national student surveys:
- National Student Survey
- International Student Barometer
- LibQual Survey
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey
- Postgraduate Research Student Experience
- accreditation of provision by professional, statutory and regulatory bodies, both national and international
- external examiner system
- Quality Assurance Agency subject benchmark statements
- external subject specialists from comparator institutions are members of all internal subject review teams
This article was published on Apr 23, 2013