Tina Harrison is Chair in Financial Services Marketing and Consumption and Assistant Principal Academic Standards & Quality Assurance.
Areas of responsibility as Assistant Principal Academic Standards & Quality Assurance
- Oversight of the standards of the University’s academic awards, including compliance with the requirements of external professional and accrediting bodies, and for the implementation and continuous improvement of the University’s arrangements for ensuring the quality of its teaching
- Lead the University’s Enhancement-led Institutional Review
University level committee membership
- Learning and Teaching Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Risk Management Committee
Professor Harrison's assistant is Ms Linda Hannah.