Academics can send their reading lists to the Library and we will create the resource list.
What information does the Library need?
For each resource list, send the Library:
- An annotated reading list
- A completed Resource List Coversheet
1. Annotate your reading list
- Provide a list of course resources required with full references.
- Prioritise items on the list using ‘Essential’, ‘Recommended’ and ‘Further Reading’.
- Indicate readings you would like to be scanned by the E-reserve team and include chapter or page numbers.
- State clearly if you do not want the most recent editon available added to the list. (By default, we will add the most recent edition held by the Library to the list. If you want to use a specific edition, please highlight this by adding a note.)
2. Complete the Resource List Coversheet
All lists submitted to the Library for creation MUST be accompanied by a completed Resource List Coversheet.
3. Submit your reading list(s) to the Library
Please send annotated reading lists together with completed coversheets to Library Learning Services.