The KB Centre offers a range of hardware, software, and computer services.
- Floor 1 - 5 windows PCs and 4 group study pods
- Floor 2 - 41 windows PCs and 9 group study rooms with Bring Your Own Device connectivity (wired and wireless)
- Floor 3 - 99 windows PCs
Software and services
- Surface mounted sockets available on the desks on the 3rd Floor
- Graphics and multi-media systems and printing facilities available in uCreate
- 1 colour multi-function printer on the 2nd floor
- 1 colour multi-function printer on the 3rd floor
- Scanning facilities on the 2nd floor
- Opening hours - 24hrs a day, with swipe card access after the building is closed.
- Some of the PCs are available for class bookings.
- Some of the PCs are used for exams
If you need assistance to evacuate a building in an emergency, please make sure you have a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) in place for this venue before using these facilities.
At present due to fire evacuation procedures there is no access for wheelchair users or those unable to evacuate using stairs in an emergency. We ensure users have access to the same services by providing study facilities elsewhere, including the Noreen and Kenneth Murray library which is adjacent to the Kings Buildings Centre.