A number of female staff and students have kindly volunteered to be interviewed about what it’s like to study and work in the School, to encourage other women to apply here.
The following short films, video interviews and written case studies have been produced as part of our Athena SWAN Silver Award programme to encourage more women to consider a career in artificial intelligence, computer science, cognitive science, informatics and software engineering.
Most films are 2-3 minutes long.
Staff and research students
From the Informatics women in academia series:
Informatics women in academia
From the Girls in Tech series:
- Vaida, Undergraduate - in English and French
- Viktorija, Undergraduate - in English and Lithuanian
- Connie, Undergraduate - in English
- Dimple, Undergraduate- in English
- Jenny, Undergraduate - in English
- Andreea, Undergraduate – in English
- Barbora, Undergraduate – in English
- Ramona, Undergraduate – in English
Girls in Tech
School of Informatics’ Athena SWAN award
Undergraduate student experiences
Postgraduate student experiences
Work with us (staff vacancies)