Gareth Clegg's group studies emergency resuscitation, with a particular focus on out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Dr Richard Lyon - Specialty Registrar in Emergency Medicine
- Dr Shirin Brady - Specialty Registrar in Emergency Medicine
- Dr Sarah Richardson - Academic FY2
- Mr Scott Clarke - Academic FY2 (from Aug 2012)
- Dr Kristin Haga - Academic FY2 (From Aug 2012)
- Dr Jing Wang - FY2
- Mr Steven Short - Resuscitation Officer, Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh
- The scope of our work includes the epidemiology, clinical management systems and physiology of OHCA.
- Optimisation of the local chain of survival in order to improve patient outcomes.
- Research into novel approaches to clinical management.
- The basic science of cardiac arrest resuscitation.
More information can be found on our Resuscitation Research Group website.
Consultant in Emergency Medicine in one of the busiest adult departments in the UK.
Scottish Ambulance Service
Sources of Funding
Information on funding at Gareth Clegg's Research Explorer profile.